free2work Visitor Rules
1. These Visitor Rules are issued to ensure economic and safe operation of the premises of free2work situated on the 4th floor of the building at Karlovo náměstí 325/7, Prague 2 (hereinafter the “Building”) and used for the implementation of the free2work project (hereinafter the “free2work Premises”) and to attain the purpose of the agreement concluded between the member of the free2work project and the provider of the free2work project, Free2group s.r.o., Id. No.: 02103460, a company registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Inset 215535 (hereinafter the “Provider”) (hereinafter the “Agreement”), and the General Terms and Conditions for the Use of free2work (hereinafter the “free2work GTC“).
1. Only members of the free2work project are allowed to access the Building and the free2work Premises using an Access Card that has to be presented at the gateway of the Building. More detailed conditions for obtaining the Access Card are regulated by the Agreement and the free2work GTC. After registration at the gateway of the Building and at the reception desk of the free2work Premises, visitors and non-members are allowed to access the free2work Premises during opening hours.
2. The entrance of the Building is safeguarded at all times by security staff at the gateway. The free2work Premises are accessible to members and visitors on the following days and times: Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. The free2work Premises are accessible to members with tariffs Absolut Free, Free Company and Free NPO at all times.
3. The membership fees, based on which authorisation is granted to access the Building and the Premises, are stipulated in the free2work GTC and the Price List.
4. During opening hours, members have access to a kitchenette with service staff. In the Lounge area, the Members can make use of a membership refrigerator to store their own food.
III. Instructions for Members
1. free2work co-working office is based on the principle of a shared working environment. The members are obliged to behave on the premises so as not to disturb other members and visitors. For extended telephone calls, the members are advised to use the Lounge area.
2. Each member is obliged to follow the instructions of the free2work staff, specifically the office manager or assistant. In case of non-compliance with an instruction or restriction issued in connection with the protection and security of the Building and protection and safety of the members and other visitors, the member may be banished from the free2work Premises with immediate effect without compensation for the membership fees. In addition, such a member is liable to penalties according to the applicable laws and generally binding regulations.
3. A member who has culpably caused damage in the Building or on the free2work Premises is obliged to compensate the damage to the full extent according to the applicable laws and generally binding regulations.
4. For the purposes of short meetings with third parties not exceeding 1 hour, the members may also use the Lounge area during opening hours. However, this area is not intended for working meetings and other meetings, which should be held in the conference rooms.
5. The free2work Premises, as well as the Building, are non-smoking premises. Smoking on the free2work Premises or in the Building is considered a material breach of the Visitor Rules.
IV. Additional Services
1. The prices of refreshments are laid down in the Price List attached to these Visitor Rules as its Annex No. 1.
V. Final Provisions
1. These Visitor Rules were approved by the Provider on 1 January 2015.
2. Any provision of the Visitor Rules may only be changed on the basis of the Provider’s voluntary decision.
In Prague, on 1 January 2015
Refreshment Price List
Bonaqua, non-sparkling and slightly sparkling water0.5l CZK 15.00
Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite 0.5l CZK 25.00
Ice tea 0.5 CZK 26.00
Cappy orange, apple, multivitamin 0.33l CZK 25.00
Red-bull 0.25l CZK 35.00
Coffee CZK 15.00
Tea (black, green, fruit) CZK 15.00
Coffee break in the conference room (water, tea, coffee, dessert) CZK 50.00/person